It happens that in modern society, the male penis is the most popular organ in the human body. It provokes a lot of conversations, emotions, ridicule, admiration and so on.Most scientists believe that the normal length of a man's penis in an upright position is 12 to 20 cm. Probably many people do not know, but the size of a man's penis depends directly on the level of sex hormones in his body. That is, the more hormones, the bigger the penis. An excess of them can cause reaching the length of the penis up to 25-30 cm. In the case of reduced hormone levels or congenital disease of the endocrine system, the penis will be small - 12-14 cm or less. In most cases, the length of the penis is 16-18 cm.
Modern medicine allows the surgical increase of the size of the male age. Such operations are really appropriate only in the case of low levels of sex hormones in the body and the presence of micropenis (in fact, this is a medical term), when the size of the genital organ is 10 cm or less in an erect state.
However, there is a view among men that the larger the size of the penis, the better the erection and the greater the chance of pleasure for a woman during sex. We are in a hurry to disappoint you, but that is not the case. In fact, the ability to satisfy the fair sex does not depend on the size of the penis, it all depends on a man's other talents, skills and abilities.
Ways to enlarge the penis
However, even if the size of the penis fits within the range of 12-20 cm and you want to enlarge it for some reason, there are several other ways that do not require surgery.
- Vacuum pump. The classic version. The vacuum will help blood flow to the penis. Then pinch the genitalia to reduce bleeding. The disadvantages of the device are obvious: once you remove the ring, the penis will definitely return to its original state immediately. Side effects: bruises, damage to blood vessels, abscesses, temporary erectile dysfunction.
- Weights, exercises of all kinds.Always remember that the penis is not a muscle like the biceps, for example. It cannot be trained, pumped or anything like that. But there are methods that allow you to slightly stretch and lengthen the penis. These methods are mainly based on weight lifting. Such procedures without prior surgery can lead to tears of ligaments and tissues. Experts do not recommend performing such manipulations and seriously question their effectiveness.
- Tablets, creams and other devices.Absurd absurd. Such media is nothing more than an advertising ploy for manufacturers. There are no reported cases of swelling of the penis with the help of such drugs and funds.
Doctors say that penis enlargement surgeries are not the most popular in plastic surgery today. This is probably understandable, given the current trend in society. After all, the main clients of plastic surgeons are still women. However, according to one of the experts in this field, among male patients, genital augmentation surgery is very popular. In addition, the manipulations are performed not only by people with deviations from the rule according to this criterion, but also by those for whom even 20 cm is not enough.
Surgery can be an effective method, unlike others, which are also performed. As with any operation, there are risks and the possibility that after the procedure your expectations will not match the actual results.
There are 2 types of penis enlargement surgeries in total:
- Penis lengthening.The penis is attached to the pelvis using special ligaments. Part of the organ is hidden inside the body. Cutting off these links allows more penis to appear. In order not to immediately reconnect the connectors, for six months it is necessary to wear a special device that performs the weighting and removal function. This device is called an extension. When used properly, it stretches the male genitalia, which leads to an increase in the number of cells in the tissue of which it is composed. Patients who still doubt whether or not they will have penis enlargement surgery, I would like to inform you that you should wear an extension for 6 hours every day, with 15 minute breaks every 2 hours (and it is forbidden to wear it at bedtime). It is very difficult to place such a device in tight clothes, which will make it almost impossible to follow an active lifestyle. The use of extension is fraught with complications, such as paraphrasing. After a successful operation, a complete recovery course and additional exercises, you can achieve an increase in the penis by 3-5 cm.
- Thickening of the penis. From the beginning, this procedure involved the elementary transplantation of adipose tissue into the shaft of the penis from other parts of the patient's body. Thus, the member became more massive. This option has many disadvantages, because the adipose tissue is partially absorbed and the penis becomes irregular. The modern technique of performing functions for obese male behavior involves the use of an allograft, a tissue that is transplanted from a genetically dissimilar organism.
How much does penis enlargement surgery cost?
Plastic penis enlargement surgery is quite expensive. Such a small price range is associated with the use of different techniques. The price also depends on the type of intervention (lengthening, thickening).
Possible risks and complications after surgery
Before lying down at the operating table, you need to weigh the pros and cons. In general, the yield of such a plastic is 97, 5%. However, according to experts, only 35% of patients are really satisfied with the results, another 50% begin to look for new ways to enlarge the penis.Complications include scarring, infections, changes in the normal angle of erection, impotence and decreased sensitivity.
The male penis is a very sensitive and unusual organ. Is it worth growing a normal penis in incredible sizes at the risk of your sexual and mental health?